Heater Housings for Domestic and International Users
CPE manufacture many types of heater housings for a wide range of offshore and onshore applications. We have supplied for the UK and international markets ensuring the design and manufacture meets the project and location requirements.
CPE are certified to ISO3834 and have a large catalogue of weld procedures dual certified to both ASME IX and EN15614. Our experience in the Oil & Gas and Nuclear sectors means we can ensure a high quality, technically compliant product.
Projects regularly require certification with ASME U Stamp, National Board Registered, CRN, EN13445, PED 2014/68/EU and many other international design codes and end user specifications, see Design & Technical or get in touch for more information.
- Stainless Steel 316/L
- Stainless Steel 304/L
- Stainless Steels 321/H, 316H, 304H
- Duplex UNS 31803, 2205
- Super Duplex UNS S32750, UNS S32760, Zeron, 2207
- Carbon Steels, Standard, Low Temperature and Specialised (A516, A105, A333, LF2, etc)
- Inconel 625
- Hastelloy C276 & C22
- Chrome Moly Steels
- Monel 400
- 6 Moly UNS S31254
- Copper Nickel /Cuni 90/10
- 904L, Alloy 28
- ASTM A508-4N
- Titanium Grade 2
- and many more, for specific requirements please contact us.