Filter Housings Designed & Manufactured to Client Specification
CPE design and manufacture Filter Housings for a wide range of applications and processes. All Filter Housings are designed and manufactured bespoke to order or from client designs so we can ensure that our filter housings meet your requirements.
We are experienced in working with a wide range of design codes, conditions and project requirements. Our expert design and projects team have delivered filter housing projects for the UK and International markets across multiple sectors. We regularly certify with ASME U Stamp, National Board Registered, PD 5500 and EN 13445 and many other international design codes and end user specifications, see Design & Technical or get in touch for more information.
- Stainless Steel 316/L
- Stainless Steel 304/L
- Stainless Steels 321/H, 316H, 304H
- Duplex UNS 31803, 2205
- Super Duplex UNS S32750, UNS S32760, Zeron, 2207
- Carbon Steels, Standard, Low Temperature and Specialised (A516, A105, A333, LF2, etc)
- Inconel 625
- Hastelloy C276 & C22
- Chrome Moly Steels
- Monel 400
- 6 Moly UNS S31254
- Copper Nickel /Cuni 90/10
- 904L, Alloy 28
- ASTM A508-4N
- Titanium Grade 2
- and many more, for specific requirements please contact us.