Pressure Vessel Design for Offshore and Onshore Applications
CPE can offer full design and project management services for a wide range of products ensuring high quality and technical compliance.
This Typically Includes:
- In house design of pressure vessels using specialist pressure vessel modelling software.
- Full AutoCAD drafting service.
- Full project management and technical support
- Calculations to international standards.
- Thorough understanding of the EU PED and UK PESR.
- In house welding engineer.
- CPE can supply a full range of welding documentation.
- CPE regularly design and manufacture to comply with a wide range of design codes and standards such as ASME VIII Div.1, PD5500, EN13445 and many others.
- CPE regularly supply vessels and pipework globally we can comply with many local jurisdictional regulations such as NR13, DOSH, CRN and other international standards.
- Experience in design for oil & gas and nuclear industries.
- CPE can also work with customer’s own designs and drawings while offering expertise and guidance as necessary.
- CPE regularly obtain design approvals from inspection agencies and EU Notified Bodies/UK Approved Bodies, including BES, IES, Lloyds, DNV, BV, ABS and many others.
Please contact us for more information.
- Stainless Steel 316/L
- Stainless Steel 304/L
- Stainless Steels 321/H, 316H, 304H
- Duplex UNS 31803, 2205
- Super Duplex UNS S32750, UNS S32760, Zeron, 2207
- Carbon Steels, Standard, Low Temperature and Specialised (A516, A105, A333, LF2, etc)
- Inconel 625
- Hastelloy C276 & C22
- Chrome Moly Steels
- Monel 400
- 6 Moly UNS S31254
- Copper Nickel /Cuni 90/10
- 904L, Alloy 28
- ASTM A508-4N
- Titanium Grade 2
- and many more, for specific requirements please contact us.